just ordered my first two bags!

im quite excited! large sophia in the cobalt patent and kristin studded satchel in black!!:yahoo: Thanks for letting me share and if folks are into it, I'll attempt a reveal. First time for everything. :happydance:

Oh, Congratulations! Those are both beautiful bags. I love the cobalt colour of the Sophia! It's such a deep, rich, and elegant colour. And the Studded Kristin Satchel is a fun twist to a classic bag. Beautiful choices! I hope you're able to do a reveal. I'll be waiting.

thanks ladies. veronica, because you got yours at an outlet (if i remember correctly) i was worried about not being able to get it from the regular store, but the order went through, so woot!

Great choices! I just love the cobalt color of the Sophia. It's so rich and shiny. And it's dark enough to be neutral and go with a ton of stuff! The studded Kristin is so pretty too. Stunning in person! Can't wait to see your reveal.

will definitely do a reveal then. will have to wait until next wed or thursday though. while i just got my tracking info (due for a monday arrival), i wont be in the office where my package will be waiting until wed. Am I supposed to post the reveal in this thread, or start a new one? Not sure what TPF etiquette is? :shrugs:

glad to hear you all think they're classy choices. I will be using them for work on a daily basis, where i mostly have to wear suits and i wanted something dressy, but with a *pop* factor, since the real me isn't quite as suit and tie.

Just1morebag. thanks! that's owen spunkmeyer, my lovely boxer.