Just ordered my first stam...

I have this one in Ivory and I love it more than my reg stam. I love this color as well (oh hell I like almost everything metallic) but the metallic color might rub off after a while. Unless you only use it ocassionally.

Yes- they are really pretty bags but the metalllic colors do rub... i guessit would depend on what the purpose of the bag is. If you are seeking to use it as a daily bag I would strongly recommend a different style leather other than the metallic...:yes:

I have a quilted metallic stam and I think its great!

I think stams are comfortable to carry but to me they are not a shoulder bag. You can wear it over the shoulder either by the chain or the handles but it just doesnt feel natural that way if you KWIM.

Do be carefull because the metallic will wear. On mine there is wear on the bottom corners and leather wrapping on the frame section up top.

Beautiful bag! You will love it. I have a bronze Stam (regular quilted) and it is stunning. I thought it would be more ackward to carry, but the Stam is very versatile and comfortable to carry. I especially like to carry it without the chain for daily use. I don't carry the bronze all that often, because it is more delicate. My black Stam is one of my favorite everyday bags, though. Enjoy!