Just Ordered my First Pair of Ballet Flats!!!

I wear US7.5, and even US8 in the summer. I bought size 38. I tried 37.5 and my toes hit the tip of the flats. Order a 1/2 size larger if you have wide feet like me.

i just went to the chanel boutique today, and tried on both the pink and beige... i really wish the beige came in a patent leather. the SA told me the patent flats only came in the pink, navy, and black. they're really comfy though!

i just went to the chanel boutique today, and tried on both the pink and beige... i really wish the beige came in a patent leather. the SA told me the patent flats only came in the pink, navy, and black. they're really comfy though!

what do the black patent look like? is the whole shoe black with a black patent toe???

^it looks just like the pink patent flats except the body of the shoe is black instead of pink, and the cap toe is white instead of black...

Jayne1 just posted a picture of them in this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/opinions-needed-chanel-ballerina-white-cap-toe-pics-92812.html

oh OK!! don't think I would get those... cute, but I would be afraid that white toe would get dirty really fast ... I think it would have looked better in a cream color - JMO!

I just realized that my older beige/black trim ballerinas are a different cut than the newer pink/black trim and black/white ballerinas. The newer flats are cut a bit higher on the vamp... which is more flattering to someone like me with a larger and slightly wider foot.

I didn't even realize this until I compared them, wearing a different shoe on each foot.

^interesting! i felt the other way around- that the beige flat was more flattering for me since the vamp was less high-cut. i just wished the beige came in the patent bc i think it's so cute that way.

AGGHHH!!!

they sent the wrong shoe entirely! :cursing:

*jennifer*, can I ask what Chanel Boutique you just tried them on at ??? Now, NM tells me they never carried the Beige, only Pink, Red and Black ???