Just ordered my first LV!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A beautiful Mon Mono Speedy 35! Can't wait for her to arrive. This will be a loooooooooong 8 weeks!

Lola
    X

2. Exciting! Great choice for your first LV. Fingers crossed that it doesn't take the full 8 weeks. Can't wait to see what you chose!

3. How exciting. Congrats. Fingers crossed they do it faster the expected for you.

4. Congrats on your first one and it being a mon mono! I'm sure you'll love it!

5. Good choice! What colors did you pick?

6. Thanks all. Large navy stripe with grey. Grey letters and navy interior. I've been reading up on Patina etc.... When people put there bags in the sun to "tan" is it ok to put it outside or should it be inside by the window? I live abroad so it's HOT!

Lola
    X

7. That is so exciting! Congrats. Hope it arrives early for you.

8. Congrats! Do a "reveal" when it arrives.

9. It'll be worth it.

10. happy waiting! 😜 it will worth it for sure!!!😃

11. Ooh, congrats! Can't wait to see it! I've been considering a mon mono with navy interior but i haven't gotten to see an example yet.

12. Congratulations!!!

13. It took me ages to decide. I loved the fuchsia/orange combo but the navy/grey is much more me. I saw a reveal here somewhere and it sold me. It looked amazing ♡

14. Congrats on your first LV and definitely a great choice!! Can't wait to see the reveal.

15. Congrats on your first LV!