Just ordered my first LV from elux!

turtlejd

Oct 24, 2006
Just wanted to share! I'm so excited :yahoo:I've been debating about ordering a monogram canvas Pochette Accessories for about a year. I put it in my cart awhile ago and I finally ordered it. I kept debating and debating, I missed the ****** deal, I missed the price before the increase, but somehow, the price from when I put it in my cart in the summer stayed the same and I was charged a teeny tiny bit less than what it is on the website now. :wlae: Too bad I didn't stick more things in my cart over the summer. :P Anyway, I finally get to officially join the world of LV with my little pochette!

Just wanted to share! I'm so excited :yahoo:I've been debating about ordering a monogram canvas Pochette Accessories for about a year. I put it in my cart awhile ago and I finally ordered it. I kept debating and debating, I missed the ****** deal, I missed the price before the increase, but somehow, the price from when I put it in my cart in the summer stayed the same and I was charged a teeny tiny bit less than what it is on the website now. :wlae: Too bad I didn't stick more things in my cart over the summer. :P Anyway, I finally get to officially join the world of LV with my little pochette!

was this your first bag??? every knowledgeable SA has told me that the monogram pochette is the perfect fIrst LV