just ordered my first LP

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I just order the Gillian Clutch in espresso. I was actually wanting a clutch of some kind in the hopes that my baby bag (read Guess canvas totes) days would soon be over. The super cheap sale price (must have been the last one or a return or something) was key to my being able to do this now...and thanks to whomever posted the sale info in the general purse board as I don't venture far from there. And yes, I'm sure I'll be very last year and all with the clutch, but I really really like it and really wanted a clutch and well, I'm pumped.

SO since the 17th, I've order an IGNES tribute bag for me and my late Mom and now this. Ummm...yup, you all are teaching me fast :yahoo:

My new baby
http://stylebakery.com/fashionindexfall/2007/09/linea-pelle-gillian-clutch-in.html

Last edited:
Congrats on your new Gillian Clutch! You will love it!
The Gillian design is so feminine, but I love the way the chain wristlet offsets the delicate look of the bag!
Also, the Gillian LP leather is amazing!
Nice first choice.
:yes::tup:

Welcome to LP!!!

Thanks. I'm psyched about what I've read about the leather. I am, however, having buyer's remorse that I didn't order black to go with my navy and gray suits. But espresso will rock. I looked at my bags today and found a bunch of brown I'd forgotten about. Just too many baby bags in the last two years...lol.

I just keep looking at the internet image...it's so pretty...and it does look classic, so I think it will age well as I wear over the years.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm psyched about what I've read about the leather. I am, however, having buyer's remorse that I didn't order black to go with my navy and gray suits. But espresso will rock. I looked at my bags today and found a bunch of brown I'd forgotten about. Just too many baby bags in the last two years...lol.

I just keep looking at the internet image...it's so pretty...and it does look classic, so I think it will age well as I wear over the years.

The espresso color is gorgeous! It is really deep and dark like a coffee bean! Yummmm....
:P

My Gillian arrives tomorrow, if all goes as it should. Teehee, just giddy.:P

There was a problem with finding the espresso, and I just got the message this morning. They offered me gold, which would be fine (not as great as espresso but that's okay), and then I got an email that they DID find an espresso. It's on the way. YAY!:yahoo: