Just ordered my first Linea Pelle!!!

lcarlson90

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
I just ordered my first Linea Pelle!! I have been drooling over the Alex Zipp hobo from Bloomingdales but I was waiting for a good sale to take the plunge. I just couldn't pass up the Black Friday sale. I can't wait for it to arrive. :biggrin:

Woot, woot! Congrats.
I love LP and there beautiful light-weight bags. Make sure to report back after you receive it.

I also satisfied my LP craving today by picking up the Alex Zipper Medium Tote in Black, from MOB. With 45% off, I couldn't say no; even w/ already having 2 other LP medium totes.

Luna Boston & Aster are also having a 40% off sale, but I think LB is only 35% now. I'm so bad, b/c I also pick up my first Treesje (Exposed stud in black) from Aster as well.

Last edited:
Congrats! I only own one LP which is a congnac satchel with gold studs. I haven't used it this year but will in the spring/summer. LP bags are great bags & versatile. The leather is also so smooth & soft.

Well, I went just a tad overboard and purchased a Rocco, Darcy, and Donna...all in Luggage. I am hoping that one will really stand out and I can return the others. ;)

On a sad note...I mailed my RM Coco MAM back to Amazon today. Someone had to get voted off the island. :crybaby:

Well, I went just a tad overboard and purchased a Rocco, Darcy, and Donna...all in Luggage. I am hoping that one will really stand out and I can return the others. ;)

On a sad note...I mailed my RM Coco MAM back to Amazon today. Someone had to get voted off the island. :crybaby:

Oh my, I hope you'll post pics in that thread about 'other' purchases we have!! :yahoo:

Oh no...the coco! Sob!! You still have the MAC though, right? Right now I'm considering another zip MAC in olive, at LB. I have enough lux points that I could get it for $47..but I'm not sure. Have you seen the olive irl? Does the green shine through or does it just look black?

I think you are as hooked on brown as I am. :smile:

Linda

Right now I'm considering another zip MAC in olive, at LB. I have enough lux points that I could get it for $47..but I'm not sure. Have you seen the olive irl? Does the green shine through or does it just look black?

I think you are as hooked on brown as I am. :smile:

Linda

There seem to be a couple of different RM olives. There is a pic of an olive zip MAC in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...een-bags-here-pics-369319-5.html#post16771143

Also, I'm pretty sure that Carmelita purchased an olive MAC (not zip) in the last few months.

I have been checking out the olive Nikkis. I see two listed but I definitely like the first one better...darker and more pebbled. :graucho:

RMOlive.jpg

RMOlive3.jpg

Hmmmmm!! The bag in that zip Mac pic is listed on Ebay! lol I'm trying to decide if I want to use my lux points for it or wait for LP's spring line..

Carmelita, what's the regaulr olive mac like, does the green really shine through? In some pics it looks very dark.

On the Nikkis I like the first one better too.

Ideally I love this yellow toned olive but I'm not crazy about the devote because it has such a wide bottom -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rebecca-Minkoff...160?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1c1763c2b0

Also this 'emerald' LP looks like an olive to me, though I'm not a fan of the croc print, post 114 -

http://forum.purseblog.com/linea-pe...ence-pictures-only-293247-8.html#post12901374

Linda

Cathead87 - Your memory is amazing!

LindaP - Thanks, and yes, I still have the olive MAC. I carried this bag and my iron dylan med tote all fall and loved them. The dark olive is so dark that in the right light, it looks nearly black. It doesn't have an emerald or yellow-green look at all. I like that kind of olive too, but that color and this dark olive are very different. This one was a great neutral. The antique gold hardware made the dark olive look rich and "not black". I recently bought a wine MAC and a quilted black MAC. I'll probably carry those two through December... I think I'm really season driven with my bags :shrugs: ... I think if you're looking for a mid-toned olive like the one in the Devote, you'd be disappointed. The olive MAC looks like the first Nikki Cathead87 posted. I know its tough to find just the right shade, but we want to love our bags!

lCarlson90 - Congratulations! I hope you love your new LP! Let us know what you think!