Just ordered my first Fendi....and a monster at that!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been debating on which bag to get. I love the classic lines of a hermes birkin....but it's out of my price range and then I don't like the way it looks left open, and who has time to button it up all the time??!!! I like the Hermes Kelly, but it to bothers me when it is left open, and still an expensive price tag!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the monster bags. How fun and cute! I like the classic lines but if I want it to be fun and quirky I can open up the front panel and let the eyes pop!
    I ordered the black medium peekaboo monster eyes satchel. I'm so excited.....but it doesn't ship till 4/22/16....out of stock. So the wait begins......

2. Congrats! Great things in life are worth the wait! I love the monster bas too, a perfect middle ground between elegance and fun. Please do a reveal when you receive your bag. ;)

3. I will! A month to wait! I called my local neiman Marcus store to see if they had it in stock but they don't even carry Fendi locally. Oh well

4. Mcg3897, that's exciting news!!

I wouldn't have been able to wait. I would have called a Boutique and have them send it to me and hopefully you live in a state where they don't have one to get tax free.

5. Oh I'm so jealous! Love the monster peekaboo. Can't wait to see your reveal!

6. I'm excited FOR you, haha! I tried on the men's version at my Neiman's and I fell in love. Make sure to do a reveal when it arrives! :nuts:

7. So awesome! I wanted one but they are pricey! I got a monster tote to appease my desire instead. :graucho: Can't wait to see yours!

8. It's almost time! Just a week to go;). I'm eargerly anticipating a reveal:nuts:

9. That is so exciting!! Congrats!! I just got my first Fendi, too. Black Petit 2jours. Not a monster, but, my time will come... :biggrin: