Just ordered my first chanel!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    I can't believe it! I am very excited! My husband is so anti spending money on a bag that when he gave me the go ahead I was so shocked. I just got off the phone with Madison from Hirshleifer and couldn't be happier with the experience! She was so amazing and helpful, I don't think I have had a smoother purchase with anything ever! I can't wait to do my reveal when it arrives! I have gotten such great info on this site in combination with Madison's input. I hope this is my first of many more purchases!

2. Congratulations! What did you get?
    Pls post some pics later~ :woohoo:

3. Congrats. It's your first of many. Don't forget to post pics once it arrives.

4. Congratulations on your first Chanel. Can't wait to see your reveal and mod pics!

5. How exciting!! Can't wait to see your reveal!

6. Can't wait to see.

:couch: :popcorn:

7. thank you ladies! It's the camilla flap. unfortch I found out just a little while ago that the one in stock is not there so I have to wait quite a while. I am a little frustrated but I want this bag so badly and other places I call don't seem to have it. In the mean time I did order a pair of earings to hold me over!

8. ^ Don't worry, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

9. that's exciting!

10. Congrats on the first! But it'll definitely not be your last. hehe :P Can't wait to see your reveal with the earrings! :biggrin:

11. congrats!!!

12. congrats... cant wait for pics

13. Congrats on the bag and the earrings! Post pics when they arrive!!

14. That is so exciting, congrats! Don't worry, your bag will arrive soon and it will be worth all the wait!

15. how exciting, it'll be worth the wait

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice