Just ordered my first Botkier!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been eyeing the Vixen Mini Hobo for a while now. I've been SERIOUSLY needing a perfect, small bag and this is it.

I ordered it from lunaboston using the code 'grechen' and got 20% off my order along with free shipping.

:smile:

2. Congrats! Be sure to post pics when you get it!

3. Congratulations! I am sure you will love her!

4. Congrats! Please, please post pics when you get it :smile: I was having a hard time deciding between the large and mini and chose the large. I'm sure you will love it!

5. I was contemplating the large, but most of my handbags are already around that size and I needed something that would look great for nights out etc. The mini looked absolutely perfect without being TOO miniscule.

6. Does anyone have any tips on keeping it clean? I have Wilson's Leather & Suede Protector. Is this good enough for it?

7. I use Wilsons on my bags and haven't had an issue yet.

8. I use Appleguard and haven't had an issue either.

I think generally the girls on the forum find Wilsons, Appleguard and this stuff calling Shining Monkey (I'm not so sure about the last one, and for some reason I feel like the company went out of business) to be the best for MOST bags.