Just Ordered My First Bag!

allthings

Mar 23, 2008
Well, the title says it all!

I just ordered a Tangerine MAM from ShopBop :smile: I actually posted a couple of months ago but ended up not buying it then for various reasons.. but now my dream bag is finally on its way (all the way to Japan!) :smile: I'm so excited! Also feel a little weird spending that much money since the most I've ever spent on a bag is about £25 (around $50) haha. But I'm sure it will be worth it!

Just wanted to share my excitement with you guys - this forum has been such a wonderful resource for me, even though I'm not an active poster :heart:

^CONGRATULATIONS! I remember what it was like to buy my first designer bag; it was scary, exciting, and titillating all the same time! You made a great choice, the Tangerine MAM is a beautiful bag in a unique and refreshing color! :tup:

Thanks Gung! I'm now even more excited.. I hope it arrives soooon :yes:

Congrats - as Gung noted, you made a great choice! I have the Tangerine MAM (it was my first RM) and absolutely love it! It made me fall in love with RM bags and become an addict!

Haha that actually worries me a bit.. I don't think my wallet can handle an addiction to these bags :P

congrats on your first RM! :flowers: And what a first it is! As Gung and optik have stated, the tangerine is a fabulous first choice! I may be biased as I have one myself.... but you will absolutely adore it!

Please do feel free to post pictures when you receive her to show her off...

Well, the title says it all!

I just ordered a Tangerine MAM from ShopBop :smile: I actually posted a couple of months ago but ended up not buying it then for various reasons.. but now my dream bag is finally on its way (all the way to Japan!) :smile: I'm so excited! Also feel a little weird spending that much money since the most I've ever spent on a bag is about £25 (around $50) haha. But I'm sure it will be worth it!

Just wanted to share my excitement with you guys - this forum has been such a wonderful resource for me, even though I'm not an active poster :heart:

I got a tangerine MAM yesterday from Shopbop too! And it is also my 1st RB bag!

YAY FOR US!

:tup:
:wlae:Congrats guys!!! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see pics.I should be getting my first RM today too...a black Nikki and I'm so excited.

You are going to love your new bag! RM has quickly become my favorite designer not only because of the great designs but the quality as well. And the tangerine color is very cute...please post pics whenever you get it!

Thanks for your comments everyone! :heart:
After a few problems with the international verification, my bag has finally been shipped and is on its way! I'm so excited :yahoo:I'll definitely post pics when it arrives.