Just ordered!! (let-trade)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys I just ordered my mono montsouris from let-trade, I thought the price was amazing and there is a small water stain on the bottom but can I use the baby wipes to clean that up? Now I have even more cash to use on the naviglio I want and maby something else!!

P.S I ordered a Mussette from them on Monday night and it hasn't come yet is that ok?

lv-y54-01sm.jpg

2. i love let-trade, great prices and fast shipping. congrats.

3. Congrats..I love that bag:smile::smile: I don't know about the baby wipes!!

4. Ya Hoo for you! Great choice! Your other bag from LT will arrive shortly! They usually come real fast! Congrats!:tup:

5. awesome! LT has a lot of great things! can't wait for modeling pics. :biggrin:

6. Congrats!!

7. Re: P.S I ordered a Mussette from them on Monday night and it hasn't come yet is that ok?

I wouldn't worry - yes it's ok. I had ordered something from them and it did take more than 1 week...do not fret!

Cheers!

8. Congrats! Sorry to say that water stain won't come out though.

9. Congrats on getting a great piece. LT is super sweet!

10. congrats

11. Congratulations~~ Let-trade is fantastic in shipping

12. congrats fellow Montsouris owner! I love that bag, you're going to love it too. I saw a guy wearing one the other day and it looked fab on him. Enjoy it!

13. congrats!

14. thanks guys i cant wait to post pics!!

15. congrats on yor new items...let-trade is a great seller, I"m sure using the baby wipes will help the water stain blend in more!