Just ordered Glitterati - yipee!

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
:woohoo: I am so excited! I will post pics as soon as she arrives!

I figure for the price and the fact I love my boogies, this bag will replace my need for the Rebecca Minkoff Nikki...

I ordered the Black color - though the pinkish/raspberry was tempting.

:wlae:

:woohoo: I am so excited! I will post pics as soon as she arrives!

I figure for the price and the fact I love my boogies, this bag will replace my need for the Rebecca Minkoff Nikki...

I ordered the Black color - though the pinkish/raspberry was tempting.

:wlae:

I actually ordered mine yesterday out of fear that LB would run out. Does LB have free returns? It sounds like you can print up a free return label from their site.
I love the RM Nikki as well but like smaller size of the Glitterati. The mini nikki has a strap that looks too short to comfortably wear over the shoulder. Maybe we can have a "Glitterati Club" here.

I actually ordered mine yesterday out of fear that LB would run out. Does LB have free returns? It sounds like you can print up a free return label from their site.
I love the RM Nikki as well but like smaller size of the Glitterati. The mini nikki has a strap that looks too short to comfortably wear over the shoulder. Maybe we can have a "Glitterati Club" here.

I hear ya on all points - now there will be 3 of us.... :yahoo:

I was really scared they would run out - evidently this is a cut to order bag and who knows how available it will be.

We are all awaiting pics of the Glitterati! I agree I think it would be a great Nikki replacement and the price point is great. I can't wait to see these pics!

it IS funny that the Nikki was mentioned. I have been drooling over that bag for a long time but would NEVER spend that kind of money on a bag...especially now that I have discovered Tano and can have THREE for the price of one Nikki!