Just Ordered: Black Valentine Flap

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Hi all

Let me share my excitement!

Just ordered the Black Valentine Flap.

I should receive it in the next 10 days.

Now I have two bags to look forward to, the Portobello and the Black Valentine.

Reason I chose Black is that my black evening bag is already kind of worn out! So I thought I'd replace it with this beauty and since its lambskin and very delicate, black would be a good choice to avoid colour transfers etc.

I actually loved the white, but i thought its just a death wish white lambskin!!!

JIJIJA

Jan 11, 2009
Hi all

Let me share my excitement!

Just ordered the Black Valentine Flap.

I should receive it in the next 10 days.

Now I have two bags to look forward to, the Portobello and the Black Valentine.

Reason I chose Black is that my black evening bag is already kind of worn out! So I thought I'd replace it with this beauty and since its lambskin and very delicate, black would be a good choice to avoid colour transfers etc.

I actually loved the white, but i thought its just a death wish white lambskin!!!
Hi ilovecocohanel,

congrats!
just wonder if you are ordering by phone (int'l order) or from local boutiques?
i would also like to get one. do you need to get on waiting list for the black valentine flap now? Thanks.

kuromi-chan

Aug 9, 2008
congrats! please post pics when it arrives! i can never tire of looking at the black valentine! :heart:

miacillan

'H'ypnotized!!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
'H' Abyss...
Congrats congrats! We are going to be bag twins then. I bought my black valentine medium already and it's gorgeous!! You will surely love it.

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Congrats congrats! We are going to be bag twins then. I bought my black valentine medium already and it's gorgeous!! You will surely love it.
Thanks will post pics as soon as I get it..

10 days I would say!!! Ahhhh cannot wait:smile:

kaban

O.G.
May 18, 2006
Congrats! Both bags are lovely - the valentine flap is very special with all the hanging charms.