Just ordered a Zac Posen Alexia...

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
I've been obsessing over this bag for a while now, but I finally saw it yesterday in croc at NM and HAD to have it. Not croc though, set on black leather. Anyway, NM didn't have it, and I called around. It's a couple months old and sold out almost everywhere! None at Bergdorf, Barneys and Saks don't carry Zac Posen handbags, and none at Nordstrom at the Grove, Topanga, or South Coast Plaza. The lady helping me at South Coast Plaza called around for me but didn't sound too optimistic - there were only two other Nordstroms that carried them. She called me back, though, and there were 2 at San Diego! One was a bit beat up (probably a dishonest return) and the other was brand new! I ordered it and it's coming next week! I'm so excited! I won't actually have my hands on it until mid-December, though, when I come home again. It will be an early birthday gift :rolleyes: . Birthday is in January. I figure if I fall out of love or in love with another bag, I can always return it. Nordstroms is good about that. Anyway, I've heard about issues with Zac Posen quality, but I'm trying to be optimistic. This is the bag:
NMV9032_mp.jpg

Anyway, gimme some high fives;). And anyone have it already?

Sigh...returned it. Leather was smooth and easily scratched, not pebbled like the one mischa barton has or even textured like the one in the neiman marcus pic :sad: Oh well, I have my sights set on my first chanel now ;) .