Just ordered a new spy!

Jenna29

May 17, 2007
I'm waiting for my new white spy to get here! I ordered it yesterday, and I can't wait!! I have one in chocolate, but it seemed way too dark with my summer clothes. I was in the Hamptons over the Memorial Day weekend, and saw someone with a white one. It was so pretty! I looked down at my brown one and made up my mind to get another. What do you guys think of the white spy? I hope I don't get it dirty!

Beautiful bag, i had a white spy but i sold it. I found that with my four boys i was always too busy stressing ifthey were getting it dirty, because my boys definately know how to get things dirty!! But it was definately a beautiful bag especially for summer!!

Congrats

Yeah, a kid kicked mine on the city bus today. I am thinking of a new rule -- no white spy on public transportation -- but I am starting to get more chill about it being touched/brushed up against/etc. Sigh.

Yeah, a kid kicked mine on the city bus today. I am thinking of a new rule -- no white spy on public transportation -- but I am starting to get more chill about it being touched/brushed up against/etc. Sigh.
Haha...that's what I'm afraid of! I'm so worried that I'm going to be a paranoid freak about it!

I love the white spy, although I have never seen anyone carrying it IRL. It must look stunning in the summer time. Enjoy, take photos when it arrives. Where did you order it from?

I always felt that white is a nice color for most things but the only white I have are tops or dresses. White bags are a headache for me. Hope to see pictures soon.

oooh wont be long now before it is here.

I love love love the white, its the perfect summer bag, and your brown is perfect for autumn winter and spring, so you now have all bases covered ;)

cant wait to see the piccies :smile: