just order my Night Elisha shoulder strap from RM website..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered my Elisha shoulder strap from the website. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to receive the strap?

Thanks,

2. I ordered one more than 3 weeks ago, they intially say it takes 2 weeks, but in my case there were some production delays.

3. Thanks Samia..

It takes longer than I was hoping for...
    But got to live with the reality...

4. I mentioned on the other post how long it took, but I'll reply here as well. I ordered mine on 03/19 and it arrived yesterday, I am in NY so it may be quicker by geographical location. You ladies that ordered 3 weeks already, expect it to arrive soon.

Also, I didn't get a notification on shipping, my UPS guy just showed up with it.

5. ^^ I think there are straight away dispatched from the factory , I emailed Catalina again today and this was her answer:

Hello Samia,
    I am copying the production dptm. on this email and I will let you know today what I hear from them. It most likely went out.
    Best,
    Catalina

6. did they just add this strap? Now I might have to buy a night with crackle bottom.