Just one???

Judie, are you looking for MORE bags?:P I thought you were done for a while. I totally know how you feel because I am so tempted right now but I need to be saving for Fall.

LOL! I am NOT looking for any more bags. Well, I am still looking for magenta :yes: But I'm actually feeling patient about it b/c I want to really enjoy my current bags.

Also, today I found a super cute pony hair makeup clutch that was on sale. I paid about $240. Not sure if I am keeping it or not but the price was too good to pass up. But it is super cute!

wish i could have just one, but there's too many out there that i STILL WANT!

i don't think you could really own just one of anything, except maybe a car or house. i mean, can you see living your life with just one pair of jeans or one pair of black shoes????

i could possibly live with just one b-bag, but only if it were an RT DAY :P

Nicole, the funny thing is, while yes, I do have a few pairs of jeans, I tend to wear the same pair over and over and over :confused1:

I'm starting to get to the point where I am feeling sick over how many B bags I have acquired in only a few short months :sad: Plus, I am really loving my new messenger and I feel guilty for not using my other B bags.

i agree. after i read what i posted, i thought it sounded kind of gluttonous, like how many pairs of jeans can one possibley need??

unfortunately for me, i have more than a dozen jeans and yet i still can't find a pair that is perfect! my local goodwill really loves me, that's for sure!

i admit that while i do have a "few" b-bags, i still use one over and over - that trusty black day!

Nicole, oh goodness, I hope you don't feel bad about your post on the jeans. It's funny, after I posted, I realized- well, you do need a few different pairs :tup: Now that the weather is getting warmer, I wear my jean capris. During the colder months, I wear my skinny Joe Jeans or skinny black jeans. On a side note, I have had my jeans altered in order to make them "perfect."

I have had approx 15 bbags come and go. Right now I only have one and I am VERY happy about it. The extra money from selling the others funded all kinds of great things for me and my family. And I am truly, truly happy with my blueberry first.

Now...if I were wealthy and money were not a problem at all...I'd own every color, every size, every accessory. I would also own lots of vacation homes around the world, and have real diamonds on my cell phone. And on my butler's cell phone. Ha ha!

I do only own just one right now - finances are limiting for my obsession - but I absolutely adore it (rh anthra city)! I do completely understand the lusting after more bags though! If I were rich, I would definitely have tons of bbag!

I was, however, lucky enough to have an unexpected monetary gift land in my lap for my 35th bday this past Friday, so I was able to order a grape first! So while it will be a small "collection" I will eventually be able to say I own bbags, not just bbag! LOL!

I WISH!
I mentally try to pare them down, but I just can't quite do it. I keep coming up with some justification to keep them ... color/style/winter/summer. There are just too many options - a reason to have more than one.

I think that being happy with just 1 would be so Zen! But for now, I'm enjoying the whole collecting/trading/selling process. However eventually, I'll get it all "out of my system" and will one day be ready to liquidate my collection, except for 1 or 2 of the most sentimental bags.