Just one???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you imagine owning just ONE B bag??? Sometimes I wonder if life would be much simplier you could only own one. :nuts:

2. Judie, are you looking for MORE bags?:P I thought you were done for a while. I totally know how you feel because I am so tempted right now but I need to be saving for Fall.

3. LOL! I am NOT looking for any more bags. Well, I am still looking for magenta :yes: But I'm actually feeling patient about it b/c I want to really enjoy my current bags.

Also, today I found a super cute pony hair makeup clutch that was on sale. I paid about $240. Not sure if I am keeping it or not but the price was too good to pass up. But it is super cute!

4. gosh. umm. I think NO. Not with this many colors at hand... simpler maybe but nowhere near as fun. I wonder what I would choose - maybe a black or cafe day....

5. I wish too that I could only do a few bags. Just when I think I'm going to scale down, I start buying more. I can't resist the colors!

6. Couldn't even contemplate it:tdown:

7. wish i could have just one, but there's too many out there that i STILL WANT!

i don't think you could really own just one of anything, except maybe a car or house. i mean, can you see living your life with just one pair of jeans or one pair of black shoes????

i could possibly live with just one b-bag, but only if it were an RT DAY :P

8. Nicole, the funny thing is, while yes, I do have a few pairs of jeans, I tend to wear the same pair over and over and over :confused1:

I'm starting to get to the point where I am feeling sick over how many B bags I have acquired in only a few short months :sad: Plus, I am really loving my new messenger and I feel guilty for not using my other B bags.

9. i agree. after i read what i posted, i thought it sounded kind of gluttonous, like how many pairs of jeans can one possibley need??

unfortunately for me, i have more than a dozen jeans and yet i still can't find a pair that is perfect! my local goodwill really loves me, that's for sure!

i admit that while i do have a "few" b-bags, i still use one over and over - that trusty black day!

10. Nicole, oh goodness, I hope you don't feel bad about your post on the jeans. It's funny, after I posted, I realized- well, you do need a few different pairs :tup: Now that the weather is getting warmer, I wear my jean capris. During the colder months, I wear my skinny Joe Jeans or skinny black jeans. On a side note, I have had my jeans altered in order to make them "perfect."

11. I have had approx 15 bbags come and go. Right now I only have one and I am VERY happy about it. The extra money from selling the others funded all kinds of great things for me and my family. And I am truly, truly happy with my blueberry first.

Now...if I were wealthy and money were not a problem at all...I'd own every color, every size, every accessory. I would also own lots of vacation homes around the world, and have real diamonds on my cell phone. And on my butler's cell phone. Ha ha!

12. I do only own just one right now - finances are limiting for my obsession - but I absolutely adore it (rh anthra city)! I do completely understand the lusting after more bags though! If I were rich, I would definitely have tons of bbag!

I was, however, lucky enough to have an unexpected monetary gift land in my lap for my 35th bday this past Friday, so I was able to order a grape first! So while it will be a small "collection" I will eventually be able to say I own bbags, not just bbag! LOL!

13. I think 1-3 bbags is a good number. I think anymore than that [for me, at least] is excessive & I wouldn't use half of them.

14. I WISH!
    I mentally try to pare them down, but I just can't quite do it. I keep coming up with some justification to keep them ... color/style/winter/summer. There are just too many options - a reason to have more than one.

15. I think that being happy with just 1 would be so Zen! But for now, I'm enjoying the whole collecting/trading/selling process. However eventually, I'll get it all "out of my system" and will one day be ready to liquidate my collection, except for 1 or 2 of the most sentimental bags.