Just one...only one!

since Rose has been taken :smile:

I have to do 3...good things come in 3s.

-Hermesgroupie...my educator

-Peanutbabycakes--because she is cute as a button

-Lan Van...so we can travel and be fabulous

okay shoot me I have 4

and I want to meet Japster....Power Mom, Power Style, impressive pics and I love seeing a pregnant lady looking smokin' hot.

Where's our next stop? I wish I had your shoe size so I can snatch your Manolos lol!

Aw shucks, Sue! :blush:

There are several that I'm dying to meet:
1) Ninja Sue cos she's so adorable and warm hearted. I just want to pick her up and hug her. Her personality just shines through her posts and PMs.
2) Japster because this lady radiates kindness and has a quirky sense of humor
3) PBC cos she's so sweet and bubbly AND has a wardrobe TDF
4) Accessorize*Me cos this lady has a heart of gold. Not to mention, her wonderful sense of style
5) GreenTea & 24 Fauboug cos I've known them for years but never met them IRL. We've talked about friends, hardship, hubbies, bags and anything under the sun for the last 4 years
6) Serenity Now - girl, I hope we can meet up sometime this year if we just get our schedules to mesh.
7) Vermillion because I just want to live in her walk in closet forever.

Pfft! I can't pick ONE! I just can't! I want to hang out with EVERYONE!

Well, I already get to hang out with Crochetbella, S'mom, and Mom of Twins (whenever we can), TRL whenever he's available...yay! it's summer!!

...if only SoCal lived close enough to see more often (sniffle! Miss you!!).

Since I'm already pretty fortunate in who I DO get to visit...I can't pick just ONE new person to meet!

I know! :idea: I'm gonna' say...I want to meet ALL the tPF ladies (and gents) from NY! It's a cool excuse to get back to NYC AND I get to meet loads of people!

There! I couldn't pick ONE person...but I DID pick ONE place!!

I can't choose one either...I'd love to meet everyone! Especially all of you who've been so sweet to me throughout the mess I've been going through. I'd love to thank you all in person. :heart: