Just now i purchased a Eva clutch

Oct 10, 2010
Last week I went to Louis Vuitton in King of Prussia and purchased a Speedy 30 Azur. At that time, they had Eva both in mono and damier ebene. As I was so focused on Speedy, I didn’t check it out. But later I decided to purchase Eva but it was out of stock. I even called the 1866 number and they told me that this clutch is sold out all around the country and they might get it later this month. I was checking one of the post and the person mentioned they called saks in NYC and asked them to ship the product that they needed. So I thought I will do the same. I called Saks in NYC just to see whether they had the eva. They told me they have 1 in stock (lucky me). So I asked them to ship it to me and I am going to receive it next week. Now I have all my wishlist Louis Vuitton pieces. I can now stop stalking the website.

One thing I love about HK is there is hardly any shortages. All the things mentioned here that are out of stock in the US i all tried out here in Hong Kong.

I was suppose to get the Eva too earlier today, had my mind decided on the azur but when I checked it out, i got disappointed with the interior. It's so unappealing. So i said I'll just get the ebene since my Neverfull is on that design anyway but then the lady right next to me was paying for the Speedy 30 ebene and I was so jealous my mind was torned if i want to get the speedy or the Eva. Ahh! it's such a never ending battle which one to buy first if you want them all!

Congrats on your purchase pratheeba15, i am still thinking and what to get. (And this is me saying this just 2 days after buying the neverfull, total addiction!)

One thing I love about HK is there is hardly any shortages. All the things mentioned here that are out of stock in the US i all tried out here in Hong Kong.

I was suppose to get the Eva too earlier today, had my mind decided on the azur but when I checked it out, i got disappointed with the interior. It's so unappealing. So i said I'll just get the ebene since my Neverfull is on that design anyway but then the lady right next to me was paying for the Speedy 30 ebene and I was so jealous my mind was torned if i want to get the speedy or the Eva. Ahh! it's such a never ending battle which one to buy first if you want them all!

Congrats on your purchase pratheeba15, i am still thinking and what to get. (And this is me saying this just 2 days after buying the neverfull, total addiction!)

Thank you. I was so confused too because i love ebene a lot and i am planning to get Alma or speedy 30 in ebene for 2011. First i wanted to buy eva in ebene but i went with mono. The red lining is too tempting but the only problem to me is the big logo plate in the front of eva ebene. Sometimes it might get scratched (That's what i heard from other people). I have a small baby and so i can just want to carry this + diaper bag.I will be careful with my bags when i am alone but with the baby its difficult.So i don't want to worry about the metal plate.

Congrats on your neverfull. I think you should get speedy or eva whichever you want first as somehow we will end up buying everything on our list. ;)

^Yes we will! :smile: Bags are the best self reward ever! hehe.

Yes true the mono's logo plate is better than the ebene. Hehehe see now I'm confused again which one to get! :smile: Knowing my I will end up getting all of it (if and when I can afford too)!

Dont forget to show pics when you get it. :biggrin: