Just need to share my excitement about my new sunglasses!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought a pair of beautiful,(and very expensive!!), sunglasses last week [emoji7]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461775645.261170.jpg

2. I love a great pair of sunnies!

3. :cool: Can't wait to see! I just recently bought my first pair of Chanel sunglasses and :heart: them!

4. Trying to upload the photos!!
    This is my second pair from Chanel,the first pair is 14 years old and still going strong!!

5. #5 Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    And in these photos you also get to see some of my purse collection + my adorable new phonecase... [emoji23][emoji23]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461776508.648654.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461776530.876527.jpg

6. Ohhh....Snazzy! Those look great! Congrats! I hope you get another 14 years out of these! :biggrin:

7. Thank you!! :smile:

It is really hard to show the true color of these in a photo; they are sort of a mix between gold and rose gold.

8. Love them!
    Could you take a pic of the sides?

9. Thank you! Will do it tomorrow; getting dark here in northern Norway now and hard to take photos :smile: The sides are brownish and leathery looking.

10. these are lovely! congrats!

11. Thank you!! :smile:

12. Love your sunglasses! Congrats!

13. Yay congrats !!!!

14. Thank you!! :hbeat:

15. Thank you so much :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice