Just missed my dream bag on ebay!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I tortured myself and looked at what sold last night on eBay and saw my noir small zippy:wtf: :sad: ...I missed it and it sold for $1050...
    I am so sad this morning....I want this bag so much...wahhhhhhhh!

2. so sorry, next time use snipestation, they will bid for you at the last seconds. if i saw something i really liked, i placed it there and put the price i will pay for. so i will never missed a great stuff! worth a try. Im sure you will find a another one.

3. Don't worry Mac... sometimes things happen for a reason. I recently missed out on a bag i really wanted but then BAM... i found another bag which really trumps the original bag i wanted.

I'm sure you'll find another one :nuts:

4. ^^^Yes~ everything happens for a reason and you will get this bag in no time! Hugs!:smile:

5. ^^thanks for your morale support!! It does make me feel better! ;)

6. Oh, that has happened to me too :sad: But IA, there might be somewhere even better deal / paddy waiting for you..!! I'll keep my eyes open for small noir zippys and let you know if I see one :rolleyes:

7. Yes macp6, I bet one will come up that will make you completely forget about this one and you will be happier!:yes: We will all keep our eyes open for you and will hunt down a great bag!! :flowers:

8. ^^thanks so much gals!! definitely let me know if you see that noir zippy!
    Hmwe, that grenat is a beauty!! I know someone is looking for the grenat but can't remember who! Hope they read this thread!! (PS i have the grenat hobo and the color is just beautiful!)

9. Oh that's right!!

You have that gorgeous grenat hobo Macp6 :heart:

I hope some lovely PFer gets the one on eBay. It's really in nice condition, at least from the posted pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice