Just made a purchase during Black Friday *reveal & a question*

Mar 28, 2015
disclaimer: I'm not too sure how the forums work here @ MK on whether or not to post about outlet purchases but I did have a question about it...

I have a stock picture here because it's super dark and I can't take a decent picture (I'll update this tomorrow / the next day with the actual bag)

Had to ask the SA if there were any other small backpacks in the back and she found me this exact one

Style name: Abbey
Size: XS
Color: Pearl grey

It's got the perfect combo that matches everything/anything so I was content with it, there is a small scuff on the bag and one of the straps are bent awkwardly but other than that - totally work the $80 I spent (tax included)

Anyway, here's my question, I'm 95% sure this is a MFF bag but the only reason I'm skeptical is because the leather feels way better than a normal MFF bag...also the tag on the front of this has michael kors written out vs the michael kors solid plaque (example here)

Just trying to find out more about this little beauty
Totally wanted this over the LV palm springs
Love how it can be worn as a backpack, crossbody, or shoulder bag
00387477_d.jpg

Where did you purchase? I have found the pebbled leather is more outlet (I actually prefer it). Either way, great price and super cute bag!
You're awesome thank you for the response ! Yeah I also prefer the pebbled leather [emoji3]

But I got this at the mk outlet in Napa they had a red with Gold studs, a baby blue snakeskin one, and the signature mk logo. Try giving them a call if you're interested !

Very cute bag! And a great price!
Is there a way to find out ? I'm curious!
The lining could hold a clue. Or the price tag.

Im thinking this is an outlet bag. Most MK boutique backpacks i have noticed have had the name lower on the bag while this one is at the top. I googled the name and the lining of another similar bag looked like a typical MFF Michael Kors lining.

Regardless, with the soft leather and written out mk letters, it looks sharp. I hope you have lots of fun travels with it!

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
Very cute bag! And a great price!

The lining could hold a clue. Or the price tag.

Im thinking this is an outlet bag. Most MK boutique backpacks i have noticed have had the name lower on the bag while this one is at the top. I googled the name and the lining of another similar bag looked like a typical MFF Michael Kors lining.

Regardless, with the soft leather and written out mk letters, it looks sharp. I hope you have lots of fun travels with it!

Thanks so much all7s! You're right, I do love this bag either way, super durable so far!