Just listed 3 items on Ebay...Yay!!!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I've never sold anything so I decided to test the waters...I know I made some mistakes with the listings and I'll use this as a learning experience. Worst case scenario, nothing sells but it won't have cost me anything. OK, I'm just kind of excited because I've wanted to do this for awhile now but never had the nerve. And just thinking about the teeny weeny possibility of a sale which may help me buy something else just makes me feel GIDDY!

Worst case scenario, nothing sells but it won't have cost me anything.

Welcome to the world of Ebay! I started off as a buyer, then tried selling a couple of items here and there. I'm amazed at what some people will bid on! Hopefully you are successful with your sales!

BTW...you mentioned it won't cost you anything...but you will have to still pay listing fees, correct?

Welcome to the world of Ebay! I started off as a buyer, then tried selling a couple of items here and there. I'm amazed at what some people will bid on! Hopefully you are successful with your sales!

BTW...you mentioned it won't cost you anything...but you will have to still pay listing fees, correct?

For new sellers, they usually have the promotions where you list your first three items free, so maybe that is the case here.

Good luck! I never wanted to deal with the hassle so I used a selling assistant & she took a portion of my selling price but it was well worth it to me!

For new sellers, they usually have the promotions where you list your first three items free, so maybe that is the case here.
This promotion ends 3/31 and is what made me decide to give it a try.
Thank you guys for your encouragement...but I think maybe on some deep level, I may not really want to sell these bags??? Or maybe it's just being a first time seller? Anyway, I think I overpriced my bags...Good grief!