Just joined the Spy club--Zucca Tortuga???

osckie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Hi everybody in the spy club,

I've been drooling over the spy and finally got one this weekend, the Zucca Tortuga regular spy. What do you think about it? I always want the secret compartment and really love the zucca print but am a little unsure about not getting the woven handle. I did a little research and found the only other regular sized Zucca spy is the one with metalic coating with the woven handle. (Is this finding correct???) However, I'm not sure about the metalic coating. I want a spy I can use everyday.

I'm torn. Please tell me what you think about the Tortuga handle vs. woven handle. Do you like it?

Do you mean this one?:

kim-american-eagle-348-15.jpg

I like these handles!

I think the tortuga handles are gorgeous!!! And the zucca fabric is so resillient so you can use it as an every day bag and not have to worry about it getting thrashed! I think the Zucca Spy is a great choice for a first!:tup:

I really like the zucca spy! I think it's a great choice for everyday. I also like the tortuga handles. They seem like they might be sturdier than the woven handles.

Congratulations! :smile: Beware, spy's are addicting. You'll start with one, then before you know it you'll have two with one more in the not too distant future. *L*

I hate to rain on the tortuga parade, but I want to tell you honestly that the handles didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped with mine. i sold it for that reason before it got worse and was worth nothing. the handles are really jsut embossed leather and it was starting to show tiny little cracks all over. it was like the enbossing weakend the finish. it looked great at first then it started to get "crazing" or tiny little cracks or splits in the underside of the handles. I would not buy this bag again, just my opinion. I didn't even use it every day, just as an occassionala bag for going out. I think the woven handles are much better. I have a blueberry spy and it is holding up beautifully!