Just in time for Summer... My baby has arrived...

These are supposed to be "Malachite".... WTF??? They are cleaaaaarlyyyyy LAGOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG scooped these up with a quickness!!!!!!!

Also I had my eye on this twilly and he had his eye on me so I snapped it up too while I was at it... hahahahahaah Under the Waves.... and the matching twilly is on it's way. Can't tell you how amazing this cw is!!!!

Attachments

• haul6.jpg
    haul6.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,389
  • haul10.jpg
    haul10.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,424
Last edited:
What a wonderful distraction from the rain outside today!! I would love to see a pic of you wearing that cool ring, and those Orans are a wonderful go-with-everything shoes!!

My lovely H Angel (u know who u are u lil devil) got me hooked on this little gem. I saw it on her hand at dinner and it was love at first sight. I had pondered other pieces.... but I just couldn't resist my FIRST Hermes Rose Gold and Diamond between-the-finger ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This piece is a stretch for Hermes, but it's soooooo awesome and I'm glad they have branched out!!! This is an amazing piece that is both elegant yet casual enough to be worn everyday. Very much my style!!!!
Faint!!!!! Gorgeous bling dear!!!

Ok sooooo I have been dying for a C24 for over a year. I have begged and groveled and had probably a dozen offers but they were either colors that I would never buy in ANY bag or colors I already owned in other bags! I have seen this particular color Constance I was requesting revealed on the forum a ton... it's current and classic... but never got that offer. Soooo the other day I requested it AGAIN... but this time I asked for 2 different options in bags. Long story short... I didn't get a Constance in THAT color =)

Here's a hint..... I bet you'll guess it.... these twillies blend perfectly...

Attachments

• haul11.jpg
    haul11.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,339
Ok sooooo I have been dying for a C24 for over a year. I have begged and groveled and had probably a dozen offers but they were either colors that I would never buy in ANY bag or colors I already owned in other bags! I have seen this particular color Constance I was requesting revealed on the forum a ton... it's current and classic... but never got that offer. Soooo the other day I requested it AGAIN... but this time I asked for 2 different options in bags. Long story short... I didn't get a Constance in THAT color =)

Here's a hint..... I bet you'll guess it.... these twillies blend perfectly...
Trench?

YOU WIN THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!
Presenting my FIRST Baby B25 in my first ever SWIFT bag.... Sooooo full of firsts today!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Thank u for joining me darlings!!!!!!
I will def post more pics soon of the ring and the bag =)
You know how I dooooooo hahahahahhaaha

Attachments

• haul16.jpg
    haul16.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,421
  • haul14.jpg
    haul14.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,436
  • haul15.jpg
    haul15.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,461
  • haul12.jpg