Just in time for Summer... My baby has arrived...

Amazing! your haul is TDF IF ::loveeyes:: And that B (I die! - lusting over craie - so stunning) Huge Congrats!
What a wonderful distraction from the rain outside today!! I would love to see a pic of you wearing that cool ring, and those Orans are a wonderful go-with-everything shoes!!

SO glad I could distract you form the rain that day!!! Craie is such an amazing color and I can't wait to wear her all summer long!!!

Can't wait to see the rest [emoji85][emoji85]

Faint!!!!! Gorgeous bling dear!!!

It's gorgeous! And so lovely with your shoes!

Omg! These goodies are amazing! Congratulations on a fantastic haul!!

It's perfect [emoji7] congratulations [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Thank you all for joining the fun!!! I love doing reveals with such enthusiastic H lovers such as you guys!!! xoxoxoxo

I'm moaning...someone please get me some water...I'm fainting...too much stimulation!! You've done it again! You've raised the roof ...no...you've blown it off! I'm just in awe, my dear, dear friend...as always your sense of color and pattern wow us. May I please sign up for lessons in style from you??? SOOOOO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!
Sign me up, too! :smile:

Reactions: Hermezzy
This bag is just perfect for you! I love to see you style & bags, they are so colorful & fun. This craie is perfect canvas for your style! Congratulation on the hauls :heart:! Hope lagoon is not far along. :biggrin:

Awwww thank you for brightening my morning Hermezzy!!! You're so sweet.... I really am soooo sooo happy to add this little treat to my collexn!
I must share this story with you as you really get me....
Sooooo it really caught me off guard to score this particular bag as it has literally been over a year requesting this color....
I recently switched back to my 1st boutique and have a new and MAGICAL SA!!!
So long story short, when my SA brought the box out, she did not tell me what was inside. My friend and I just stood there watching her unbox the mystery bag and my friend just kept saying "well...this looks promising..." Once I laid eyes on her I was on cloud 90000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now.... Look how ironic this post from my IG account is.... look at the date I posted this and I actually scored the bag April 1, 2017... almost 1 year later, to the day =)
It just shows that good things truly do come to those who wait...and, quite honestly, I think you can rock any H bag better than any celebrity out there... I would have paid serious admission money to have seen the expression on your face when that box was opened! There is no greater feeling than to see a treasured friend see the impossible become reality, and no one deserves it more than you!

It just shows that good things truly do come to those who wait...and, quite honestly, I think you can rock any H bag better than any celebrity out there... I would have paid serious admission money to have seen the expression on your face when that box was opened! There is no greater feeling than to see a treasured friend see the impossible become reality, and no one deserves it more than you!
The most uncolorful reveal coming from you!
Totally classy and fabulous though ❤

Sign me up, too! :smile:

This bag is just perfect for you! I love to see you style & bags, they are so colorful & fun. This craie is perfect canvas for your style! Congratulation on the hauls :heart:! Hope lagoon is not far along. :biggrin:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I'm blushing!
With this bag, I feel less is more. I don't like charms and rodeos on her at all.
I do know I will keep twillies on the handles at all times though so here she is in her Tropical Treat outfit!!! This twilly is a KI I L L E R !!!!!
(sorry, I can't bear to remove the plastics yet)

Attachments

• col7.jpg
    col7.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 203
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I'm blushing!
With this bag, I feel less is more. I don't like charms and rodeos on her at all.
I do know I will keep twillies on the handles at all times though so here she is in her Tropical Treat outfit!!! This twilly is a KI I L L E R !!!!!
(sorry, I can't bear to remove the plastics yet)

Yum, so creamy and gorgeous! :love: And those twillys are just perfect with this little gem!

Updated collection shot!
Nior togo K28 GHW
Craie Swift B25 GHW
Soufre Epsom B30 GHW
Rose Shocking/Blue Aztec Chevre SO B30 GHW
Gris Mouette Togo K28 PHW
Rose Jaipur/Blue Paon Clemence SO B30 GHW

You have an amazing collection! Every single piece is breath-taking pretty. The B25 surprisingly does not look much smaller next to the B30s. I have a SO B25 placed in Oct and plan not to have a B30 in my collection. Now I think I may need a B30 too:smile:

You have an amazing collection! Every single piece is breath-taking pretty. The B25 surprisingly does not look much smaller next to the B30s. I have a SO B25 placed in Oct and plan not to have a B30 in my collection. Now I think I may need a B30 too:smile:
Thank you dear!!! Funny that I never thought I'd have a B25 in my collection bc I thought I could not fit it on my forearm. Well, I can and the size is great! However, nothing beats my30s. They are still the best size IMHO but you really can't go wrong with either. The only thing I can go wrong with is 35... way too heavy and big for me. 25, 28 or 30 all the way!!! =)
Can't wait to see ur SO... lemme guess... Rose Azalee?

Congratulations IF! I've just read through your fabulous reveal with excitement, everything is so gorgeous! But your baby Craie is perfection, with her gold hardware and sweet twillies! Wear it all in the best of health, sweet friend :heart: