Just in time for fall... my new red MbyMJ flats!

1. I am in love :love: !!

I finally got the shoes I've been eyeing since forever and a day! I first saw these a month or two ago and I've asked to try them on two seperate times but why I decided to wait on them was beyond me. They ran out of a 37 by the time I knew I had to buy them so my feet will just have to work with the 36.5 :P

Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_6194.JPG IMG_6195.JPG
  2. Beautiful Jenny! You'll stretch those out in no time!

3. SO cute!! :love:

4. :love: :love: :love: I love patent leather. So cute.:love: :love: :love:

5. Erica - thanks!! I've been wearing them around the house and aside from looking silly pairing them with my PJs, I can feel them getting more comfy!

aribobari - thank you :smile:

lelgin - thanks! i loveee patent leather shoes as well!

6. Aww so cute! Congrats

7. They will look beautiful for fall!

8. Oh wow!! They are so nice!:love: I want a pair now...!

9. Thanks icechick, Danica, and percephonie!

percephonie - they have it on Nordstroms.com (in hot pink and cream/white) if you're interested. ;)

10. pretttty! :biggrin:

11. omg..those are soooo adorable! i love the little heel and the red...oooh, the red!!!!!! congrats!

12. omg i LOVE those shoes!! where did you find them?! i regret not buying them when they first came out because when i went back a second time, my size was goooone. i was bummed.

Congrats....those shoes are gorgeous!

13. So cute!

14. i love 'em! i want the magenta ones

15. barbie.belle - thank you!

toiletduck - yea, the red got to me too! and the little contrasting black buckle as well, haha!

cutigirl - thanks! i got them from macys SF. if you need the number, sku, etc. let me know!

nola - thank you!

angelie - thanks! the magenta ones are sooo pretty, now you got me thinking of my next pair ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice