Just in time before Valentines Day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reply to Onmymind04 and shoegirl1975:

The keepall i purchased is the first bag i have purchased on ebay. After looking at your pictures Onmymind04, I do see a color difference and the gold of the zipper is a little more gold then yours. I know Louis Vuittons are supposed to have the olive monogram which it does in person but i know in these pictures its completely different. Do fakes change colors in pictures then? I'll be very upset if this bag is fake and probably not purchase from ebay again :sad:

In reply to Onmymind04 and shoegirl1975:

The keepall i purchased is the first bag i have purchased on ebay. After looking at your pictures Onmymind04, I do see a color difference and the gold of the zipper is a little more gold then yours. I know Louis Vuittons are supposed to have the olive monogram which it does in person but i know in these pictures its completely different. Do fakes change colors in pictures then? I'll be very upset if this bag is fake and probably not purchase from ebay again :sad:

I think you should check your entire LV collection out. The multicolor wallet is looks fake, the GM Bosphore messenger looks fake and the wallet you got for your boyfriend is also questionable. If you want your items to be authenticated, please go to:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...tton-please-read-rules-use-format-546109.html

Best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.