Just in...F06 Truffle Brown City Bag

1. Received my F06 truffle brown city bag today... It is...interesting... I...think...I...like...it...hmmm... Someone described the color earlier as "brown gravy"...well, I think it could be described that way...but it is not exactly how I would describe it... It is actually a fairly neutral color IRL, but I don't think I would wear it with brown. Other posters indicated they had tried the bag on with white and denim combinations and/or with black. I think the bag would look great with both. At first I was a little...hmmm...not sure...but...I do wear a lot of black and think it could make an interesting and subtle contrast...

In terms of leather, my F06 fire-engine-red twiggy is "softer" or more "smushy" than the city. The city leather is a bit more shiny. The city has a bit of veiny-ness, but it is much more subtle than the S06 (and some of the F05) bags were when purchased new. The leather is a bit thicker (more substantial?) than a "typical" F05 or S06 bag.

The third pic is w/o flash...

F06 Truffle B-Bag 001.jpg F06 Truffle B-Bag 002.jpg F06 Truffle B-Bag 005.jpg
  2. From the pics it feels like there's sort of a hint of green in it.

3. hmmmm, it looks like a very very pretty color brown. maybe you can wear it with khakis and camels? pretty!

4. SoCal, I think its a beautiful color. Congratulations. Its a really interesting brown. I like the different tones.

5. hey SoCal 0o0o0o0 your new b-bag looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! so soft and i bet is smells like a dream!!! congrats!

6. SoCal - it is pretty! Congratulations! I'm a fan of the darker colors and was eyeing truffle for fall. I like the tones on the bag. Like didi said, camels, khakis and maybe even like olive greens would go well with the bag.

7. i think you'll look hot with a nice camel coat and this bag!!!! =D

8. I like truffle! I just saw one today in Harvey Nics and was admiring it lol. Congrats!

9. Wow, that is actually a gorgeous shade of brown, deep and rich, like
    brownie ice cream!:P Congrats! I think it is beautiful!:yes:

10. I was going to return this pair of Manolos today...but now I think I might hang on to them for a bit...

F06 Truffle B-Bag 008.jpg
  11. Oh yea, they totally go together! I love it!

12. I love the color and with the shoes, it looks divine.

13. i think i'tll look so fab with jeans! And they do match the heels :smile:

14. I was a bit unsure at first, but the more I look at it...the more I like it... And I have located a few more shoe "compliments" tucked away in my closet... It is turning out to be a much "easier" color than I anticipated!

15. Congrats Socal! It is a very pretty color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice