Just how big is the Speedy 35?

windykat

Happy!
O.G.
May 22, 2006
I'm looking at an auction on eBay that is a set; Speedy 35, agenda, wallet, card case. And it all seems to check out. But I'm wondering if the 35 is going to be too big for me? I don't own a Speedy yet, and was thinking about the 30 if I were to get one. Would the 35 be too much bag???

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks! :smile:

I just bought the mono speedy 35 myself. However, I am also 5'10" tall and looooove big bags. I think that either would be really cute for you, but I would lean towards the 30 if you are on the shorter/more petite side, though. The 35 is pretty big:smile: When I was trying to decide, I went into the LV store and tried both bags on...the decision was easy from there:graucho: Good luck!!! LOL and don't worry--no matter what size/material you get, you can NEVER go wrong with a Speedy! :biggrin:

I'm on the petite side and have a 35. I love big bags and it doesn't look bad on me. I would go to the boutique and try it on though so you won't have to return it if you don't like the size when you get it.

I'm five-feet tall and I have the 35 - it's great for days when you're packing a ton! But the 30, IMO, is the most popular size - not too small and not too big!