Just how big is the Speedy 35?

1. I'm looking at an auction on eBay that is a set; Speedy 35, agenda, wallet, card case. And it all seems to check out. But I'm wondering if the 35 is going to be too big for me? I don't own a Speedy yet, and was thinking about the 30 if I were to get one. Would the 35 be too much bag???

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks! :smile:

2. I just bought the mono speedy 35 myself. However, I am also 5'10" tall and looooove big bags. I think that either would be really cute for you, but I would lean towards the 30 if you are on the shorter/more petite side, though. The 35 is pretty big:smile: When I was trying to decide, I went into the LV store and tried both bags on...the decision was easy from there:graucho: Good luck!!! LOL and don't worry--no matter what size/material you get, you can NEVER go wrong with a Speedy! :biggrin:

3. I'm on the petite side and have a 35. I love big bags and it doesn't look bad on me. I would go to the boutique and try it on though so you won't have to return it if you don't like the size when you get it.

4. I'm five-feet tall and I have the 35 - it's great for days when you're packing a ton! But the 30, IMO, is the most popular size - not too small and not too big!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice