Just have to say...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How much I love everyone on TPF! Every other forum/blog site I have belong to have such a large number of members that are so snarky, it seems on a lot of sites thats the "cool' way to be. So thanks everyone for being so kind helpful and caring to one another. You all rock!!

::Sorry Mods if this doesn't belong in GD::

2. you rock too!!

3. :tpfrox:

I agree. I have found the nicest people here.

4. I love it here too. This is the only forum I go to. Actually besides my emails and facebook, it's pretty much the only thing I do on the computer. Bags, makeup, relationship advice, news updates...where else can you do that?

5. I love this place too! :love:

6. I think this is one of the best forums out there....I am not familiar with any others but this one touches almost every topic....I love it here.

7. I feel the same way. This is my only forum.

8. I agree! I LOVE this place. It's the only forum I belong to. There are sooo many nice people on here.

:tpfrox:

9. I agree! Another forum I visit is just full of cliques & people *****ing at each other, it's not nice at all!

10. I am really happy to hear that people feel welcome here!! We try to keep the spirits good and the nastiness out!

11. :yahoo: For TPF!!

12. Yaaaay TPF!!!

(Btw, love your icon daydrmer! Jam all the way :smile: )

13. I love TPF!

14. I love me some Jam ;)

15. I love it as well. I have found very useful info and have acquired a bigger bag & shoe fetish. Lol, dh does not think this is a good thing.