Just had to share this, I am so silly!

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
Okay, so I am totally loving my new Sig Strip tote in Khaki/blue and all week I've been planning my outfits around it. I had no idea I owned so MUCH khaki and blue, lol. Thank you, Gap! My husband just shakes his head when I walk out the door...but coordinating (or in this case matching, lol) outfits with a new bag is half the fun, IMO. This was today's look...button up top and Gap khakis...and my new baby sporting the Legacy charm, of course! :biggrin:

Luckily, tomorrow I don't work so it will be easy, blue jeans and a tan tank ...I can't wait! :graucho:

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
I plan my outfits around my new bags, too!

Your signature stripe looks lovely on you, and I love the charm!

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
Awww, that's so cute to be able to find matchy-matchy sets. That's probably why I eventually fell in love with khaki siggy after I got all my Coaches in black--I have so many khaki coloured clothes to match my bags with.

Enjoy your handbag and I hope you get lots more!

Take care,

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
LOL that's so cute! I also do that sometimes. Cute outfit!

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
New England
You're so cute! I wish I could be coordinated enough to match my outfits to my bags! Maybe that's why I buy more leather than sig bags! LOVE the charm on the bag, btw :heart:!

e.Kat

May 22, 2008
We all do the same thing!

I just bought the Madison Fold Over Framed Clutch for a wedding in a few months. I'll get the dress later to match that!!! :P

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
Thanks, everyone! :smile:

Vivi, lol about buying more leather bags because they'll match with anything. So true! I only have one Coach leather bag so far but that's what I grab when I don't have time to coordinate :tup:

eKat, I LOVE that you bought the clutch before the dress...I would soooo do that! Bet it's gorgeous, too...is it satin?

cafire

is shredding up!!
Dec 30, 2006
NorCal
That is such a beautiful blue on the bag...I'd be tempted to try and match the bag too!!