JUst had to post because it got buried in the July thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Today's finds.

I have been sitting with the Parker in my lap all night because it is soooo soft.
    Parker large convertible hippie in Mushroom, gorgeous!! after the 20% coupon

$151.19

Peyton in metallic green but not super metallically $280 after 20% coupon.

2. Congrats!! How many Hippies were at your outlet?

3. The one I got was the only one. They said they doubted they'd get more.

4. good find congrats

5. Wow!

6. Wow! I thought mine was a good deal, but you have me beat! Congrats. :biggrin:

7. Liz, was this at birch run? Did they have any silver zoes?

8. No, it was at West Branch. It's a haul there but they are very nice.

Yes they had silver Zoes. I think the large & the smallest, don't recall the middle size.

9. Wow, you scored a mushroom Hippie at an outlet?! CONGRATS! What an awesome bag at an even better price! FYI, I have both a Hippie and a Julianne and they're actually very similar. Pretty much the same size, they both have the detachable strap. Granted, they are very different looking, but I just thought I'd let you know since I know you're in the market for a Julianne.

ETA: Disregard, I just noticed your updated signature. Congrats!

10. Called West Branch for you CornFlake Girl. They have this one: 12669

11. I know, the hippie was something like $127.00 about $2 more than a Zoe.

12. I'm jealous the outlet I went to today only had the sand for that price. Black and cream was $350.

13. I would have gone for the sand.

14. I would have but I had gotten a Patent Fawn XL Zoe so did not want more light brown bag.

15. Wow, a mushroom hippie at the outlet, I'm so jealous that bag is TDF. Congrats!!!