just had a mail from Chaz

Moving is major stress points -- so take it easy Chaz. And don't try to get the house "perfect." At a certain point, when you've got the beds and the kitchen set up, it is perfectly okay to open one box a day. Just one box a day...and you'll be done. You'll see! Cheers and much happiness to you.

Phew!! Another brief window,the guy must be off work today whose network I'm sneaking on!!
Thank you so much for all your best wishes!! Lauren Bacall,hahaha!! that made me laugh out loud!! I wish!! I was pitching in,sweating,swearing and generally getting covered in muck!!! I just wanted to get us all in quick and get on with settling down and a lil bit organized to bring the cats home.45 minutes of two cats yowling and farting in the back of the car is an experience I am not keen to do again anytime soon!!!

Mmmmm I think i`d rather travel with my cats then my Dh get a whiff of his wind, they beat the cats anyday!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Amen to that!!!! When my dh was younger they used to call him "skunk", if that tells you anything. Of course, he failed to mention that until after we were married. It's funny how they hold all that in until your married, no matter how long you might have been together! Maybe, men are smarter than we give them credit for.:confused1::confused1:

Hmm,Andy has had a couple of occasions where he has woken me up they were so sodding loud!! No smell,just loud!! Still at 2am,smelly or not its less than amusing!!

^^^ Ey up me duck!! I'm getting a bit fed up with this patchy visiting too,Andy is being such a lame arse,so I'm calling BT tommorow to get connected and then Sky can hook us up again,gettin very fed up indeed!! Want to show you my creepy cellar!! WwwWWwwwWOOoooo:huh:OOooooooooo:wtf: ........................:death:

We'll all be coming round to lock him in the cellar if you're not back online with us properly again v soon. These little visits just aren't the same - we want you back!!

Tell him I'm experienced at castrations so if he doesn't get your connection up and running soon I'll be paying him a visit. You didn't want anymore kids did you Chaz?;)