Just grabbed the cerf before the increase!

Sinatra

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
At the moment, Disenchanted
I decided to get off the fence about the cerf tote and ran up to Neimans to get one before the price increase, which will supposedly occur tomorrow. It was already tagged at the new price of $2400, but they sold it for the "today only" price of $2175. We'll see what tomorrow brings. It is hard to believe that they are raising the price in the current economic climate!

Attachments

melodysaw

Jan 5, 2008
Good choice. Congrats!
Can't believe they're increasing the price in current state of the world's market/
I am going to return mine.

Onederland

homo-a-gogo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
new york.
congrats! good job going in today!

but i also have to wonder, what's the new increase on? just the classics? or everything?

Kim1980

Nov 30, 2008
From what I heard only the Cerf has had an increase, and its only the Black one too, the other colors seem to be still at its original price......

Kim1980

Nov 30, 2008
I should not say " Heard " its actually what I read....Timeless Classic Cerf Tote - Price Increase

So who knows whats really going on......I have looked at other posts and no one has mentioned a major price increase, if there were to be one I am sure it would be BIG news on the Chanel forum, as many of us dread the idea of another one.......