just got this...would love all/any feedback from owners and fans!

Oh I've seen this bag IRL before! So soft and I'm sure the leather will smell so yummy! I only saw it in the ribes color though. Black should be a versatile color as well! Congrats!!!!

Nice! Congrats. I agree with alouette... you're going to love the leather on this one. I also saw it in the berryish (ribes) color. I think I would like this style in good ole black color better. Please post pics when you get it.

It's a lovely bag, congrats! I love the texture of the leather, is is heavy? I love Prada but most of the time I love the bag then pick it up only to find it's super heavy even empty. I'm very curious about this one. I love it :yahoo:

ugh...i put all my stuff in the bag and it was SO heavy i had to return it...i need to carry something light and love prada but couldn't find a thing there for fall that was light enough...maybe next year because they are amazing bags....i hate when that happens!

Sorry you had to return it :sad: But i can understand, i am the same, if you have to go to work and carry loads of stuff with you it can be painful at the end of the day.

Good luck with your next purchase :smile: