Just got this SPY and debating if I should ...

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
give it to my SIL (as it was purchased for her) or keep it?!:graucho: She won't be back for another two weeks so I am free to use for now but what to do when she comes back?!:nuts:

PICT5272.jpg

Attachments

• PICT5272.jpg
    PICT5272.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 65
Boy, I know I wouldn't be able to give it back! LOL You're a very kind person if you do decide to give it to your SIL ... but you've got that stunning blue jean JPG birkin so I'm sure that you won't miss the cognac spy that much:smile:

Boy, I know I wouldn't be able to give it back! LOL You're a very kind person if you do decide to give it to your SIL ... but you've got that stunning blue jean JPG birkin so I'm sure that you won't miss the cognac spy that much:smile:

Well, she paid for it so in reality it's HERS untill I give her the $$$ for it!!!:lol: But I just LOVE the way it looks against denim and thinking if I should just talk her out of it!!!:graucho:

Keep it Irene! That's Cognac, BTW, no?
The leather looks so chewy, like a giant chocolate caramel gooey nugget. Keep it, oh my Spy Queen, keep it!!

Yes, Deco! It is cognac!!! And yes, the leather does look and feel scrumptious!!! OK, I will take it out tomorrow and see how I like it!:graucho: :wlae:

LOL I thought the same way when I got the LV Cabas Charms for my mom. That was a hard one to hand over! LOL LOL

But give it to your sis and drop a hint that if she ever gets sick of it, you will buy it from her.

I love it! I think you should hang on to it and give me the Hologram! :lol: Seriously, that's so difficult!!! I love how different the cognac is. I would try to get one myself and buy my SIL one too. Good luck! She's gorgeous!