Just got this cutie in the mail!

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
Just got this little cutie! The pochette accessoires in DE. I love it - it's much more spacious than I expected it to be. I have my zcp, keys, phone, compact and lipgloss in there and there's still plenty of room. I don't know if my Siena strap is too wide for it, but I'll try it on it later! LOVE it! And it was MIF just 2 weeks ago. I'm so glad I sent the Favorite back and got this. It suits me much better. Thanks to everyone for the input that helped me decide to order it!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 980
Reactions: musk_plus
Just got this little cutie! The pochette accessoires in DE. I love it - it's much more spacious than I expected it to be. I have my zcp, keys, phone, compact and lipgloss in there and there's still plenty of room. I don't know if my Siena strap is too wide for it, but I'll try it on it later! LOVE it! And it was MIF just 2 weeks ago. I'm so glad I sent the Favorite back and got this. It suits me much better. Thanks to everyone for the input that helped me decide to order it!

1 +
:woohoo:

Got the same in mono. Love it so much

Thanks everyone! I just wore it over to a meeting and it's so lightweight and perfect! Here's a mod shot with the regular strap that came with it.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 880

Hey, looks perfect on you. And we are twins! Ordered a long LV strap for wearing crossbody.. Great, either way.

Thank you all so much for sharing my excitement. I know it's not one of the higher-priced unicorn bags, but I was super excited to get it! It's the little things (literally) some days right? :smile:

I measured my Siena strap and it's just a little over .5", and the strap I was going to order was the .5" strap, so I'm going to MAKE the Siena strap work I think!

Thank you all so much for sharing my excitement. I know it's not one of the higher-priced unicorn bags, but I was super excited to get it! It's the little things (literally) some days right? :smile:

It's never about how much the item costs. It's always about how much happiness and excitement the item gives you. [emoji177]