Just got this cutie in the mail!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got this little cutie! The pochette accessoires in DE. I love it - it's much more spacious than I expected it to be. I have my zcp, keys, phone, compact and lipgloss in there and there's still plenty of room. I don't know if my Siena strap is too wide for it, but I'll try it on it later! LOVE it! And it was MIF just 2 weeks ago. I'm so glad I sent the Favorite back and got this. It suits me much better. Thanks to everyone for the input that helped me decide to order it!

Attached Files:

musk_plus likes this.
  2. Many congrats, the Pochette is a useful and nice little bag, enjoy!

3. 1 +
    :woohoo:

Got the same in mono. Love it so much

4. Congrats!! I was debating between this one and the Vernis. I ended up getting the Vernis and it's on its way today. :smile:

5. Love it! Congrats!

6. Love DE :heart:! Congrats!! :smile:

7. Thanks everyone! I just wore it over to a meeting and it's so lightweight and perfect! Here's a mod shot with the regular strap that came with it.

Attached Files:

8. Congrats on this great classic! Enjoy!

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats, it looks great on you!

11. Great LV piece! Congrats!!

12. Hey, looks perfect on you. And we are twins! Ordered a long LV strap for wearing crossbody.. Great, either way.

13. Thanks! Hope you love yours too!

14. Thank you all so much for sharing my excitement. I know it's not one of the higher-priced unicorn bags, but I was super excited to get it! It's the little things (literally) some days right? :smile:

I measured my Siena strap and it's just a little over .5", and the strap I was going to order was the .5" strap, so I'm going to MAKE the Siena strap work I think!

15. It's never about how much the item costs. It's always about how much happiness and excitement the item gives you. [emoji177]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice