Just got the YSL Y-MAIL Long Snap Wallet

Finally a chance to join this forum....my new Y-Mail wallet.
I haven't seen this style posted before but she is very compact and organized. I just couldn't resist. There is a open compartment from the top for larger papers too....very happy with this wallet. :heart::heart: now for the YSL bag...choices choices what to get???!!

Attachments

• ysl.wallet2.jpg
    ysl.wallet2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,079
  • ysl.wallet.jpg
    ysl.wallet.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 606
  • ysl.wallet3.jpg
    ysl.wallet3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 668
Cute! I didn't even know it existed with the interior zip pouch, so it's definitely not one we've seen yet on the board. Congrats on the purchase, enjoy it!

YAY a new style! The interior pocket is nice - where do the dollars go though?

I love this new y-mail line!!! (especially the wallets)

I like how this design (as well as the long zip) could be used as a grab-and-go clutch too!!

p.s. I hope you don't mind me asking how much this was? My French y-mail wallet was $495, so I just wanted to compare. :flowers:

Gorgeous! Just wondering, from where did you find this?! I though all of the black ones were sold out.. Is it only the YSL boutiques that carry the wallets for the y-mail collection?

Hi all! I took some photos next to my Balenciaga wallet to compare the size.... IT fits in alot, and the money canbe place on either side of the coin section under the card section and under the coin section.
This wallet would be great when you need a few currencies and need to keep them apart. I did not put the notes in properly as I wanted to show where the notes can be kept. I have not used it yet,she is too pretty. I will keep using my Balenciaga one for the time being until I get abit tired of her. hahah

Attachments

• ysl.jpg
    ysl.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 401
  • ysl.balec.jpg
    ysl.balec.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 421
water_daisy - I purchased this wallet based ON YOUR PHOTOS! lol - I just loved the way the interior is mapped out. So tell us, have you used it yet? I want an update!!! :heart:

I saw a woman at Whole Foods yesterday with a gold long zip wallet and she looked so chic. :heart: