Just got the silver Miroir Papillon!!!!

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Yaaaay!!! My SA called and I got the ONLY silver papillon in the state of Arizona!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

However, I bought it (along with the keychain/cles) for a very sweet TPF member who will give it a MUCH better home than I!!:graucho: :yes:

Who is this mystery TPF member??? You will have to wait for her posts tofind out and see pics...I don't want to ruin the suprise for her...

I must say though that it is STUNNING IRL!!!!!:heart:

^I am so excited for her!!!

The Miroir line IS GORGEOUS!!!

LOL I almost got assaulted by 3 ladies in the LV boutique who wanted it!!! My SA wouldn't even let me take the papillon completely out of the bag to get a look at it bc she was afraid of creating a Miroir riot!! LOL

^I am so excited for her!!!

The Miroir line IS GORGEOUS!!!

LOL I almost got assaulted by 3 ladies in the LV boutique who wanted it!!! My SA wouldn't even let me take the papillon completely out of the bag to get a look at it bc she was afraid of creating a Miroir riot!! LOL

:roflmfao: heehee.. I can just imagine all the eyes of the ladies in the store pop wide open and everyone rushing over in a horde to get a glimpse of mirroir!

Congrats on getting it and YAY for kind PFers like you who help out and are so generous to fellow PFers! :love: