Just got the silver Miroir Papillon!!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yaaaay!!! My SA called and I got the ONLY silver papillon in the state of Arizona!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

However, I bought it (along with the keychain/cles) for a very sweet TPF member who will give it a MUCH better home than I!!:graucho: :yes:

Who is this mystery TPF member??? You will have to wait for her posts tofind out and see pics...I don't want to ruin the suprise for her...

I must say though that it is STUNNING IRL!!!!!:heart:

2. Awww you are so sweet! I can't wait to find out who this mystery PFer is and to see all the pics!

3. That is so nice of you- I can't wait to see the bag!!

4. ^I took pics for her...just waiting for my dad to help me upload them onto my laptop...hopefully she will share them as soon as she gets em:smile:

5. Really nice of you!:smile: Can't wait to see it and she must be so excited!:yahoo:

6. That is so sweet of you, lucky PFer!!

7. ^I am so excited for her!!!

The Miroir line IS GORGEOUS!!!

LOL I almost got assaulted by 3 ladies in the LV boutique who wanted it!!! My SA wouldn't even let me take the papillon completely out of the bag to get a look at it bc she was afraid of creating a Miroir riot!! LOL

8. Awwww, you're sooo kind:love: Wonder who that lucky gal is :sneaky:

9. Congrats!:flowers:

That was really sweet of you... Lucky mystery PFer...:P

10. :roflmfao: heehee.. I can just imagine all the eyes of the ladies in the store pop wide open and everyone rushing over in a horde to get a glimpse of mirroir!

Congrats on getting it and YAY for kind PFers like you who help out and are so generous to fellow PFers! :love:

11. Yahoo! How nice of you :smile: sending you many purse karma points!

12. Great! I do hope to see the pictures!

13. That is so nice of you! Can't wait to see pics, it is a Gorgeous bag!

14. LOL thanks guys...I'm not THAT generous though--she is paying me back for it:smile:

LOL FREE miroirs for all!!!! :smile:

15. Yay.. how sweet of you Nicole!! Can't wait to see pics!