Just got the Sephora BLOCKBUSTER palette!

1. [​IMG]
    Sephora Blockbuster Palette at Sephora

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's not like those cheap drugstore palettes, as the makeup is all the Sephora brand which is decent. The eyeshadows have a very finely milled quality that reminds me of Stila.

This thing is fantastic, I feel like I might never buy makeup again! I do wish the lipglosses (they are "Lipglosses" and "Lip Shines," I don't think any of them are true lipsticks) were bigger, as they seem like they might run out very quickly.

The blush colors are all, shockingly, very wearable!

For only $40, I think this is the steal of the year.

2. Wow, that looks fabulous. That would make a great gift for my daughter.

3. Wow! what a deal!

4. Looks fabulous! I might have to buy one. :yes:

5. How fun! What a good way to experiment with colors you might not ordinarily try. And you're right- the Sephora brand make-up is rather good quality. Thanks for alerting us to this cool thing:smile:

6. Great deal!

I considered buying this because I love palettes but I've always found that I don't use most of the colors even in a small palette (like only one lip gloss out of four) so I decided against it. Better to get the colors I want (even if I have to spend triple for 1/10 of the colors)!

Have fun!

7. Oh that looks sooo cool! I think I might buy too!

8. I saw that in Allure and I want it so much. I've been stalking my local Sephora everyday waiting for it to come in. How big is the kit?

9. It's a pretty decent size... large enough to be a good deal, I think... and definitely not small enough to be portable! The thing is pretty heavy in a very solid black case. I'm someone who never uses up eyeshadow, so I'll probably never get through the dozens of them in here. It's a great sampling of colors to experiment with.

10. oh thanks for the heads up! i was thinking of getting the urban decay shadow set for 34 bucks. i might just go ahead and get this one instead! :nuts:

question ladies, do you still shop online eventhough you have a sephora near you?

11. Very cool!!

12. Well, love that! Good holiday gift, too!

13. What a great palette, congrats! Seems like fun!

14. Wow it looks great, now i want one. lol

15. omg...i want one now, i'm lovin all the fabulous colors.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice