Just got the LV Saleya MM

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
and I'm having second thoughts because I feel like it's too "old" of a bag. Talk me into it - because I love it otherwise (well, I wish it had feet. But I can't find a bag I love with feet anywhere.)

i love the saleya, mainly for the lining. i love that it has alcantara instead of the textile lining you usually see...and its not "old" its classic, and very chic

Hi, I dont have this myself but my friend carries it and it doesnt look old fashioned at all. It looks very classic and classy and gives any of her outfits a sophisticated look. Keep it, I dont think you will regret it. Pics please :smile:

My only complains are the lack of feet and I wish it was a tad bigger. But I've been eyeing it for a long time, and can't find anything else that meets all of my "requirements". I do love it, I just questioned it as soon as I paid for it. I always get buyer's remorse. Working on pics!

I'm set on keeping it. Just had some mild concerns and wanted to make sure that I loved it. I'm not one to buy (or keep) one if I don't LOVE it.

Here are some pics!
DSC00839.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

I think it's a GREAT bag...I have the mm in azur and don't find it to be an "old" bag at all...it's very fresh, functional and classic! maybe you can get a fun, colorful charm for it to make it more your ownl!!