Just got the iPhone...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well I recently got the iphone I gave up the LG Voyager for it ehhh I loved the fact that I could text with a real keyboard etc now I have to learn all over again how to text on a touchscreen.. I like the iphone and all dont get me wrong I just feel a little regretfull of giving up the voyager idk! any tips lol maybe its just because i am moody my time of month lol:girlsigh:

2. You get used to the keyboard. I have one and I love it

3. what service do you have? and do you have a cute case for it?

4. i personally love my lg voyager over the iphone especially since i mainly use it for txt. the browser on the iphone is pretty awesome tho. you should'a waited til june when the 3G version is coming out.

5. I had my phone unlocked to work with tmobile so the 3G internet thing wouldnt be any good for me I guess since tmobile doesnt support that type of internet?

6. i also like the voyagers full keyboard feature but it really aggrivated me when i would send a text message that was over 160 characters to a non verizon customer it would cut it out and not send the whole text to whoever..

7. anyone else? lol

8. So jealous! I want an Iphone, but I have TMobile

9. i also have tmobile but my brother knows how to unlock the iphones he has done it for other people makes money on it i guess..