Just got the iPhone...

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
San Diego,CA
well I recently got the iphone I gave up the LG Voyager for it ehhh I loved the fact that I could text with a real keyboard etc now I have to learn all over again how to text on a touchscreen.. I like the iphone and all dont get me wrong I just feel a little regretfull of giving up the voyager idk! any tips lol maybe its just because i am moody my time of month lol:girlsigh:

machg35

Apr 8, 2008
The OC
i personally love my lg voyager over the iphone especially since i mainly use it for txt. the browser on the iphone is pretty awesome tho. you should'a waited til june when the 3G version is coming out.

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
San Diego,CA
i personally love my lg voyager over the iphone especially since i mainly use it for txt. the browser on the iphone is pretty awesome tho. you should'a waited til june when the 3G version is coming out.
I had my phone unlocked to work with tmobile so the 3G internet thing wouldnt be any good for me I guess since tmobile doesnt support that type of internet?

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
San Diego,CA

i also like the voyagers full keyboard feature but it really aggrivated me when i would send a text message that was over 160 characters to a non verizon customer it would cut it out and not send the whole text to whoever..