Just got the best deal I think I’ve ever gotten!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my local resale boutique posted on Instagram that they’d gotten in a 6 key holder and 2 cles, a mono and an epi leather. I was only interested in the 6 key so I called to reserve and wound up being the first in line and got it! And when I got there while standing in the checkout line I was looking at their basket of wallets and ran across the DA cles that they hadn’t even mentioned on their insta. It was $20 and the key pouch was $49, I had a 10$ coupon. Score!
    The cles has cracking at the top so I’m guessing I won’t be able to replace the key ring (it’s missing completely.) and the 6 key has a tiny spot, pictured. Not really a crack so much as a little piece of canvas missing. Curious if I could get it reglazed, but at that price it doesn’t matter either way! Have a great weekend!

Attached Files:

2. I love Style Encore! But the one near me is wise to LV and ends up overpricing preloved LV just because it’s LV, and people fall for it. They hype a lot of ugly LV bags and don’t take the time to research the names or anything. Wish my Style Encore had good finds like this!

3. I was extremely surprised at their prices myself! I was on hold for a speedy 25 last week someone had sold them for $200 but it had cracks when I got there. :sad:

4. Great find and great deal! Congrats and enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice