Just got second pair of CL's

Mittens34

Aug 18, 2007
I just got my second pair of CL's and I love them. My third pair will be delivered tomorrow. I love these CL slingbacks, but the toe box is a little tight. I does look like my wide feet are spilling out on the sides in the front. I'm hoping I can stretch them out. Does anyone know if these will stretch out in time?

Attachments

• ck.jpg
    ck.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 000_2457_1.JPG
    000_2457_1.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 000_2455.JPG
    000_2455.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 107
  • cl fro_1.jpg
    cl fro_1.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 113
  • 000_2448.jpg
    000_2448.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 115
Are they the yellow satin picador? If so, they may not stretch that much - I don't think satin is very forgiving.

They are fab though, congrats on your second pair!

Thanks so much Lornalou and Shoelover. I will post my third pair when I get a chance to take some pictures. I can't believe I'm addicted to CL shoes now. My previous addiction was LV handbags, but I'm tired of my handbags. I love shoes and have always loved shoes, but since I'm tall and wear size 9 to 9.5 I thought I would never be able to find any in my size. Thanks to this great forum I have already found 3 that I love in my size.

They're gorgeous and the color is stunning. You do have amazing legs and you wear the Picadors beautifully. Congrats on your second pair and can't wait to see your third.

They're gorgeous and the color is stunning. You do have amazing legs and you wear the Picadors beautifully. Congrats on your second pair and can't wait to see your third.

Thanks so much Alice. I also wanted to thank you for referring this board to Zaira Costa and Penney Steigman. I contacted both of them and they were both wonderful to work with. They are great SA's to work with and I really appreciate you sharing their information, so we can get great deals on CL shoes. Thanks so much.