Just got PNY petit shopping in black

Kaban that bag is gorg, it looks easier to carry than the large doctors bags!

Is that a lovely Chanel J12 in white that I see on your arm too???

I have always wanted one of those!! Some people have a fetish for shoes, I have one for watches!!

bellabags said:
Beautiful! Do you mind me asking how much it costs? I have a similiar bag that I just got at Chanel Wynn in Las Vegas but it has large CC's. I paid $1650 for my small tote. Thanks...

I've got the same one as you and it was 1895 Canadian so I think its the right price :smile:

Shes got the newer updated one , ours is the timeless classic line. I think the new one may cost a couple hundred more

It is so nice to wake up to all these messages! Bellabags - u're welcome and thanks a lot.
Japskivt - can't wait to see yours in brown.
GTOfan/losa, swanky, fro D.L.O.G/chanel lover,Shopper12, crochetbella,& mello_mello_ Thank You!!!

Swanky, I will post more pics with bag on shoulder. Could you help me watermark the pics?? I figured out some tech stuff for the first time and DH is very surprised and impressed!! He's tried for years....LOL

Yorelika - thanks for help on prices!

Shopper12 - yes the bag is much easier for carrying - on hand/forearm and shoulder. The boston was really nice too but the small was too small on me and the large one too heavy. I love all accessories, whether shoes/bags/watches/ - i know what you mean. The J12 was a birthday gift from DH Pre-forum days!!

kaban said:
Swanky, I will post more pics with bag on shoulder. Could you help me watermark the pics?? I figured out some tech stuff for the first time and DH is very surprised and impressed!! He's tried for years....LOL

:yes: yes! PM me!

Yorelica "I've got the same one as you and it was 1895 Canadian so I think its the right price :smile:

Shes got the newer updated one , ours is the timeless classic line. I think the new one may cost a couple hundred more"

When did you get yours? I just purchased mine last week in Vegas. The box says Nov 06 & it is on the Chanel website for F/W-PNY. I was told by the SA that it just came out and is sold out everywhere. Just curious because it seems like every SA gives different information.:yes:

I was wondering about the date - my box label said Nov07.
Bellabags - congrats on your bag too - would love to see pics of yours. I alomst got your design but wanted the matte silver antique hardware.